Hi Kindy and Welcome back to Virtual PE
I am Mrs Venn and I am going to be setting you activities and challenges for PE and helping to keep you active, healthy and happy.
It was great to see so many of you at the LIVE Thursday session so well done. I hope you enjoyed it.
I am Mrs Venn and I am going to be setting you activities and challenges for PE and helping to keep you active, healthy and happy.
It was great to see so many of you at the LIVE Thursday session so well done. I hope you enjoyed it.
This week we are going to improve our balance and continue to walk the plank as well as trying some ball challenges.
You will be able to take part in Pirate Yoga and finally, do not forget that last Thursday's LIVE PE session is in the blog and can be revisited so you can have another go at the pirate moves and play the pirate game with your family.
Please send pictures and videos to your teachers via Tapestry
Please see the videos below for more details.
Pirate Yoga
Remember - keep active - keep healthy and keep happy....